Annual Turkey Sign Up and Distribution!
December 18th ♦ 3:00 PM– 6:00 PM
December 19th ♦ 9:00 AM– 12:00 PM
2601 Airport Rd S. Parking Lot
Who is eligible:
- Collier County residents who are 62 years of age or older
- Collier County residents who have dependent children 17 years old or younger
- Collier County residents with proof of disability
What to bring:
- Florida driver’s license or state ID with Collier County residency. YOU MUST HAVE A COLLIER COUNTY ADDRESS, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Original social security card for you and for your children.
- Proof of disability, if applicable
- Birth certificates for all minor children in the household under 17 yrs old
For those who don’t qualify, you are welcome to join us at St. Matthew’s House at 2001 Airport Rd S in the dining room for a Christmas meal on Monday December 25th from 12:00 – 4:00 PM
Candlelight Vigil December 21st 6:00 PM
A ceremony to commemorate the homeless members of our community who lost their lives last year
St. Matthew’s House, 2001 Airport Road S., Naples, FL 34112